1. These terms may be varied at any time.
2. Our website contents are directed to those who access our site to use services from the UK. The use of this website and the use of our products and services are governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are dispatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use of the products by you.
3. To be able to register and use deglobepharmacy.co.uk you must be over 18 and the details that you give us must be correct. You will be responsible for your use of this website and for your orders. Please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no one else can misuse them.
4. Care has been taken to prepare the contents of this website and information on services provided by De Globe Pharmacy. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, De Globe Pharmacy disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this website.
5. We (‘De Globe Pharmacy’) and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this website except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of De Globe Healthcare limited, its directors or employees.
6. The contents of this website, including the health advice section, is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice; rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels, including any patient information leaflets, prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
7. Any links on this website to other websites are provided for your interest only. De Globe Pharmacy has no control over these sites and so any responsibility or liability for their content; the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
8. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
9. Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of De Globe Pharmacy by our registered pharmacists who are members of the General Pharmaceutical Council; the regulatory body for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in Great Britain.
10. This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which De Globe Pharmacy may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is a notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by De Globe Healthcare Limited following the checking of orders by a pharmacist.
11. If you are ordering from outside the UK, it is your responsibility for ensuring that dispensing, receipt and use of the medicine prescribed or purchased complies with your local laws. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us. Due to FDA regulations, it is our policy not to dispense prescriptions for supply to the USA. Due to changes to Italian law on March 8, 2014, we are no longer able to send prescription-only medicines to Italy. We shall, therefore, review every prescription to make sure it meets the laws of the country before supplying medication.
12. Payment will usually be taken by De Globe Pharmacy at the time that goods are dispatched. Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors’ fees will be added to the customer’s account.
13. EU residents pay the VAT-inclusive price. Non-EU/exempt residents pay the VAT-exclusive price.
14. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
15. All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last and also at the time of placing the order online or over the phone.
17. No more than one discount offer code and/or voucher code may be used for a single order.
IN ADDITION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY TO USERS OF THE NHS PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
18. All NHS Prescription Services provided by De Globe Pharmacy are provided on a “best endeavours” basis. Requests made electronically from this website over the phone will be forwarded to your doctor as soon as possible. Due to the range of third-party networks and innovative technology used for sending the request we are unable to guarantee a time of arrival of the request at your Doctor’s surgery or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all. You are responsible for determining and checking if this request has been received.
De Globe Pharmacy will endeavour to ensure that all Prescription-Only Medicines (POM) prices are correct on the website. In some cases, the prices may vary due to manufacturer price increase, product availability and/or special order requirement. In such cases, De Globe Pharmacy will contact you upon receipt of the prescription to inform you of any price difference.
19. Legally, we are only able to dispense medicines for you when we have received either an electronic prescription (EP), which has been digitally signed by a prescribing doctor or alternatively, a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing doctor. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber. De Globe Pharmacy cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription made through the NHS Prescription Service will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber. In some cases, we may call the prescriber to find out why this was the case; which may result in us calling you or texting to tell you about the situation.
20. De Globe Pharmacy is not responsible for the failure of third party companies’ inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by you will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of De Globe Pharmacy’s obligations in dispensing that prescription.
21. You are responsible for providing written evidence of current and valid exemption from payment or alternatively providing valid credit or debit card details, which may be charged if you are not exempt from payment. We reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your exemption or payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. In such cases, we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information to allow us to dispense the prescription.
22. If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong, please contact us here. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.